[DE] Documentation Overview
This documentation includes all the essential information to help you set up and run your site smoothly.
Below is the summary of all the articles in this documentation. You can check out these content right from the package we provided or access them via our documentation center.
This section describes the function of the files you can get from your member area.
A quick look at the main work flow of DirectoryEngine including:
- Short description
- How can you monetize from it?
- What can users do?
Giving a step by step guide to help you install your DirectoryEngine:
- Import data
- Using the require plugins : Visual composer and Revolution slider
- Revolution slider
- Visual composer
- Set up the general information
- Set up "Post places" form
- Customize the theme
- Menus and widgets
Giving information about other settings in the admin panel: General & Url slug
- Emails management: Conducting the ways to manage your mailing content.
- Members and payments system management: Giving information on how to observe and manage members and show you how to set up and manage the payment system
A short introduction about FreelanceEngine's extensions.
Should you have any concern while using our theme, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Forum: www.enginethemes.com/forums/