[CE] Activate the required plugins
After you install your theme, you’ll see a notification appear on the top of the site. It reminds you to update the support plugin: Revolution slider and Woo Commerce.
You can learn more about the plugins following these links:
Revolution Slider: http://revolution.themepunch.com/video-guides/
Woo Commerce: http://docs.woothemes.com/documentation/plugins/woocommerce/
Also, please note that you don't need the license key to get the plugins' updates. Since the plugins have already integrated right in your theme, you can visit your member area and get the new releases.
1. Revolution slider
• Activating Revolution Slider plugin.
Choose Plugins > Activate the plugin. Then you’ll find the plugin in your admin panel.
• Import the slider.
We provide the default slider so that you can set it up similar to our demo site.
Visit the Revolution Slider section, you can find an “Import slider” button, click on it and you can upload the default slider.
- Creating new slider
You can also create a new slider based on your need.
- Click Create new slider.
- Complete all the blanks fields such as slider title, slider alias, slider shortcode. You can do other settings for the slider as well. Then hit Create slider.
- Come back to the main page, you’ll find all the created sliders. If you want to change some settings, click Settings. If there is nothing you want to change, choose Edit sliders to start adding slides. Click New slide upload new images for your slider
Moreover, you can manage all the sliders in the main page. You have different options to control your sliders:
- Change the settings
- Edit slides
- Export slider
- Duplicate the slider
- See the preview.
2. Using WooCommerce
Simply follow these steps to install and activate WooCommerce to your site:
1. Visit your admin panel, choose Plugin > Add new
2. Search “WooCommerce” and you will then see a list of plugins, choose WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce. Click Install and Activate the plugin.
3. You will then see a tab named WooCommerce in your admin panel to do your settings.
4. Currently, we’ve supported these main functions from WooCommerce: currency, payment gateways and reports.
Choose WooCommerce > Settings > then you can do the needed work.
Set up the Currency
View the Reports
Click Export CSV to export sales indicators.