[CE] Set up general information
Your website’s general information can be edited anytime in the back-end: Engine Settings > Settings > General. These information include:
- Website title
- Website Description. This will appear next to your logo in header.
- Copyright Information. This will appear in the footer.
- Google Analytics. This is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics of the visits made to your site. Please note that you should put the full script not only your ID.
2. Branding: Uploading logos
This section allows you to edit your logos for desktop and mobile versions. On your WordPress admin site, click Engine Settings > Settings > Branding. Please note that each logo has different image file requirements.
Desktop version logo:
- preferably transparent
- png, gif or jpg format
- 150x50px image size
- less than 1500kb image file size
Mobile icon should be 57x57px image size