[CE] Adroll guide
You have to install and activate these following theme and extension:
- CE Adroll extension
- ClassifiedEngine theme
- This extension supports users to post their ad list in other websites.
- You can filter ads according to their categories.
- You can also change the interface according to your preference.
- After activating the extension, choose Engine Setting > CE Adroll
- In this section, you have 2 options:
- Create an adroll: Setting up parameters for your adroll
- Setting up a page and use this page to create your adroll.
3. Setting up parameters for the adroll:
- Select the category: Display the jobs according to specific categories.
- Select locations: Sort the ads based on locations.
- Number Ads: Limit the number of ads which will be displayed.
- Width: Set up the width for the adroll.
- Background Color: Choose the background color for the adroll.
- Title: Insert the title for the adroll
- After completing all the fields, copy and paste the code to the website you want to display your adroll.
- In the Quick view section, you can preview the interface which will be displayed in other websites.
4. You can also allow your users to create an adroll in their websites by providing the link at the end of the page for them.