[DE] Visual composer (Obsoleted)
Kindly note that we no longer support Visual Composer which means that the VC file is not compatible with the latest version.
This plugin is only supported in the previous version of DirectoryEngine. After your purchase, if you want to use Visual Composer please contact our customer support to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You can use Visual Composer to edit the pages of your site.
- Click on the page you want to edit, you will see it appears as below.
- Since you have imported the sample data, all the pages have been set up, you just have to edit the Home page to make it look like our demo site.
Add new column
- Click “Add Column” button to create a new one on your homepage. Please note new column will be added next to your latest column.
- Then, you can choose the settings for your new column. It supports some default layouts: 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, etc. Also, you can add your custom layouts as well.
Manage the column:
- Click the “Trash bin” icon to delete the column
- Click on the “Pencil” icon to edit the column
- Click the “Clone” icon to copy a column
- You can also “Drag” the columns to reorder it as your preference.
Add a new element: After creating the column, you should add new elements for it. Just click the “+” icon to choose and add the supported elements for your column.
Then, on the front-end you can view them as
DE Category: This element will help you show the number of categories list on your site. You can add title, the number of categories, etc settings on each element. You can change it as your requirement.
As our settings, the list of 10 categories will be list in horizontal style in our demo site:
DE Blog: It helps you show your posts with the specific the number of posts, category, pagination, and also style. You are free to modify and show it on your front-end.
Then, you can view your settings on your front-end very beautiful
DE Service: This has the same settings as DE feature, you can add more info about your site here, then you front-end will show
DE Place: It is a special element of DirectoryEngine, you are free to set your settings and your places list will show as your need. It allows you to query places by recent posts or featured posts, category, location. Also, you can change the number of posts for each section and style as well.
Your front-end will show as the below images:
DE Review: This element will list all reviews on your places to show on one section. You can configure the number of posts, style, and pagination for each list.
Your front-end will show the reviews list like your settings.
DE Testimonial: It will help you show all your customers’ testimonials and your can settings some options on your back-end and your front-end will show as below image:
Also, you can remove the current element with “X” icon. Expecially, the clone icon will help you make a copy of your current element.