[JobEngine] Set up the general information
You can set up the main information for your site in two tabs: General and Branding. Choose Engine settings >Settings and you can see them. In these two tabs, you can insert the Website title, description and upload the logos. You can come back later once complete all the main settings.
This section allows you to set up general information for your site:
- Website title: insert title for your website.
- Website description: This will appear next to your logo in header.
- Website demonstration.
- Copyright: This will appear in the footer.
- Social link: insert the Url of your Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus so your user can contact you through social page. They will appear in the footer and your blog sidebar.
- Google analytics script: This is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics of the visits made to your site.
- Use Google Captcha: Enabling this option makes your users submit form have to fill in google captcha
This part will ask you to upload logos for your site’s desktop and mobile versions. Should you want to make any changes on your branding later, you can access Engine Settings > Settings > Branding from back-end.
Logos for desktop and mobile have different image file requirement:
Desktop version logo
- Preferably transparent
- png, gif or jpg format
- 150x50px image size
- Less than 200kb image file size
Mobile version logo
57x57px image size