[JobEngine] Set up "Post a job" form
Since "Posting jobs" is the main action of a company, it's also the main method for you to generate revenue. You should always remember to create "Posting job" form for your users to display their projects.
Visit Engine settings > Settings and go through the following steps to complete the settings.
1. Choose the currency format and payment gateways and set up package plans:
Adding new currency
If your currency is not in our default currency list, you can add the currency you wish to use in your payment transactions by following these steps:
- Click Engine Settings > Settings > Payment > Currency
- Hit Add a new currency to display information fields
- Enter currency name, currency code, and currency sign
- Choose currency sign position and press Save Currency
Choose payment gateways:
JobEngine Theme has supported your payment through: PayPal, 2Checkout, Authorize.net or users can pay cash. If you want to extend to the other payment gateways, there are some JE extensions you should purchase : JE PayU Money, JE PayPal Express, JE Paymill, JE Stripe. And after that, enable any payment gateway you want to use.
Note: You will need to check if your currency is supported by these payment gateways. If it is not supported, you may use Cash method.
Set up Package plans:
Payment plans are price packages you can create to give your employers smart choices for their job posts. Each payment plan shows the price, the time period an ad will be active on your site, and if an ad is regular or featured.
Adding new payment plan
To create a new payment plan:
- Enter a payment plan’s name, price, a number of jobs, and job post duration. You can also write a short description of the plan.
- Tick Featured Job box if you wish all ads under this plan will be Featured.
- Click Save Plan.
Edit a payment plan
To edit an existing payment plan:
- Go to Engine Settings > Settings > Payment > Payment Plans.
- Choose which plan to edit and click the pen icon next to it.
- Make your changes on fields you wish to modify: payment plan’s name, price, availability, and a number of jobs.
- Check the Featured Job box to make a regular plan a featured one; uncheck it to make a featured plan into a regular one.
- Click Save Plan.
Delete a payment plan
To delete a payment plan, go to your admin panel in the backend and follow these steps:
- Click Engine Settings > Settings > Payment > Payment Plans.
- Choose the plan you wish to remove and click the [x] button next to it.
Reorder payment plans’ list
This feature allows you to rearrange your list of payment plans. To reorder your plans’ list:
- In the backend, click Engine Settings > Settings > Payment > Payment Plans.
- Point and drag the Reorder icon at the left of the plan.
2. Set the Job types and categories:
You can set how many types and categories of job in : Engine settings > Settings > Jobs
If you want to add the new type or category, enter its name in the final box and click “+” button.
You can add the subcategory by clicking the “+” button next to the category you want to add sub.
To delete any type/category, click “x” button next to that one.
3. Add custom fields :
You want your users can insert more information which is not available in the default Post form, you can add some custom fields. However, remember that before doing that action, you have to aready plug the extension JE Custom Fields into your theme.
To add a new custom field, choose Engine Settings > JE Custom Fields > Jobs > New. You need to fill out provided boxes: Field name, Field description and choose type for the field.There are 5 types for a custom field: Text, Url, Radio, Drop, Date. Check on Required section if you want the users to fill out this field. Do not forget to click Save button.
You can see Custom Fields in the photo below: