[JobEngine] JE Job Map guide
You have to install and activate these following theme and extension:
- JE Job Map extension
- JobEngine theme
- This extension allows admin to create a widget
- The created widget will display a map in the frontend. Users can use this map to have an overview of where the jobs are mostly located.
- Besides, users can also search jobs using the Job categories, key word or specific location.
- Choose Appearance > Widgets
- Drag and drop JE Job Map to the position you want it to appear.
- Title: Enter a name and this title will be shown on the top of the map.
- Map center: Enter the location which you want to be displayed in the center of the map.
- Default zoom: Set a zoom level for the map.
- Width: Set the width for the map. You can choose to set it in number or percentage.
- Height: Set the height for the map in pixels.
3. To search job, click the red icon on the bottom left
4. You can also search jobs using the Job categories, key word or specific location.