[JobEngine] JE Coupon guide
You’ve already installed and activated these following theme and extension:
- JE Coupon extension
- JobEngine theme
- Create discount code for payment packages.
- Customers can use this code to get a discount when posting jobs on the website.
1. After activating, choose Engine Setting > JE Coupon
2. Click New to create a new coupon.
Filling all the necessary information:
- Coupon Usage Count: Enter a number to limit how many times a coupon can be used.
- Discount: Enter the discount value (You can set a discount in number or percentage)
- User Coupon Usage Count: Enter a number to limit how many times a user can use the coupon.
- Dates: Decide the valid time for the coupon.
- Payment plans: Decide which payment packages the coupon can be used.
3. After creating the coupons, you will have a Coupon list:
4. Copy the coupon code and send to your customers. If your customers have this code, they can get a discount when they post a job.
5. When customers do their payment, if they have a coupon code, they can click the Coupon button and insert the code.
6. Back to the Coupon List, you can see how many times a coupon has been used.