[FrE] Customize the theme
Quick customization in the front-end
In order for further customization, you go to Appearance > Customize to set up.
There are 4 options for you to customize:
- Site identity: This section allows you to change your site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Title & Background: This section allows you to customize blocks such as banner, services, freelancer, projects, and story that is displayed on your homepage
- Menus: This enables you to customize your site’s menu locations.
- Widgets: You can change your site’s widgets in this section.
- Static Front Page: This allows you to select the front page displays, front page, and post page.
*Note: With each customized action, you must click the Save & Publish button to submit.