[DnE] Customize the theme
You can set up and manage the map in the General section. Choose Engine settings > Settings > General and you can see some options for the map settings. In map settings section, you can decide the detailed information for the map to suit your demand:
- Select the address to set center
- Select a style for the map
- Decide the map default zoom
- Decide the mobile map default zoom
- Display map marker
- Geolocation feature
- Geolocation icon
- Select the unit of measurement
- Nearby distance
- Login in admin panel
Customize the theme
For some basic customization, especially the color of the site, you can use the WordPress customize. Choose Appearance > Customize in the admin panel.
There are 5 options for you to customize:
- Site identity: This section allows you to change your site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Colors: You can change your site’s color schemes in the Colors section. It allows you to change the header background color, body background color, footer background color, copywriter background color, and main color.
- Menus: This enables you to customize your site’s menu locations.
- Widgets: You can change your site’s widgets in this section.
- Static Front Page: This allows you to select the front page displays, front page, and post page.
*Note: With each customized action, you must click the Save & Publish button to submit.