[JobEngine] Customize the theme
Quick customization in the front-end
Currently, JobEngine (JE) is supporting the quick customization in the front-end to help you easily manage your site’s color appearance.
- To customize your site from the front-end, you just click the Active Customization Mode icon located at the middle left of the page.
- Color Schemes allows you to change your site’s color scheme. There are eight colors available for your choice.
- After selecting the color, don’t forget to save your settings.
- Besides, you can also click Reset to change your color schemes to the default setting.
Customize the theme
For some basic customization, especially the color of the site, you can use the WordPress customize. Choose Appearance > Customize in the admin panel.
There are 4 options for you to customize:
- Site identity: This section allows you to change your site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Menus: This enables you to customize your site’s menu locations.
- Widgets: You can change your site’s widgets in this section.
- Static Front Page: This allows you to select the front page displays, front page, and post page.
*Note: With each customized action, you must click the Save & Publish button to submit.