3.7. How to set up payment via Stripe extension
1. Install and activate MjE Stripe Extension
- From your Dashboard, go to Plugins → Add New to add MjE PayPal Express Checkout plugin.
- Then, activate this plugin as the image below:
2. Enable the Stripe payment gateway
- From your Dashboard, go to Engine settings → Payment Gateway → Stripe.
You can select to enable
the Stripe payment gateway in here
Get Stripe API Live secret key & Live publishable key
- Create your Stripe account at https://dashboard.stripe.com/register?redirect=%2Faccount%2Fapikeys
- Once you successfully sign up, in the left menu, click Developer > API containing API Keys with secret key and publishable key of both test and live version is shown up.
Finally, copy the live secret key and published key, then paste into API Config field from your admin dashboard (Engine settings → Payment Gateway → Stripe)
*Note: In case you have a Stripe account, just click on “Activate your account” sub-tab under “Home” section located in the top right corner. Then, select API Keys to get Live secret key & Live publishable key.