- You have to get the following theme and extension installed and activated
- FrE PayUMoney extension
- You have to acquire these below information from Payumoney.com (If you haven’t got
- Merchant Id
Your merchant Key-Salt will be available once your account is approved for Website Integration.
Please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
This extension helps users do their payment through PayU gateway
To make the first configuration, hover the mouse on “ Engine Setting” and click on "PayU”.
Fill in with the following information
Using the below credentials for testing only
- Merchant ID: JBZaLc
- SALT: GQs7yium
- Test Mode – choose Engine Setting > Settings > Payment then click enable
Payment test mode
Note: PayUMoney only accepts Indian currency
Currency code: INR – currency sign: ₹
Want to start your business – Go live
- Merchant ID – Enter the Merchant Key supplied to you (Please don’t enter the Merchant ID supplied to you).
- SALT - Enter the Merchant Salt supplied to you.
- Test Mode – click disable Payment test mode
When customers do their payment after using the services, there will be some payment gateways appear on the screen:
Select the PayU option and insert necessary information.
Click on the Make Payment button to proceed the payment.