1.5. MicrojobEngine Page Structure
Because of being developed based on WordPress platform, MicrojobEngine has 3 basic building blocks: a header, the content, and a footer.
- The footer contains all the information that needs to be at the top of your site including the site title, site logo, navigation menus, etc.
- The content block contains the homepage search, homepage lists, homepage before the footer, etc.
- The footer contains the information that goes at the bottom of your page, such as links to other Pages, copyright, contact information, and other details.
Site title: Your site title is the bit of text that you see at the top of your browser when you’re visiting your website.
Tagline: It is a short statement telling visitors why your site exists and what it’s about and locates at the top of your browser.
Site Logo: Your site logo is located in the left corner of the web.
Site Icon: It is used as a browse and app icon for your site.
Navigation menu: It acts like a category title that is not clickable. When you hover over it, you can see the subpages.
About - General
mJob posting - Banner
With the mJob posting - banner, you can set the background image and title used for the top banner in most pages to encourage users to post a mJob.
- You can add as many as 4 footers and a blog sidebar for your footer section.
- Custom Menu widget: it allows you to display information linked to other pages, categories, and custom links.
- Text widget is used for many purposes such as display your contact email, latest mJobs, deals or special events on your website, etc.
- Social menu in footer: It connects users to your social pages.
- Copyright: The copyright information is shown in the footer as a way of stating your claim over a site. HTML is supported.
*Note: In order to set up Header & Footer Menus as well as Customize your theme, you should visit our following documentations:
- Customize the theme:http://docs.enginethemes.com/article/528-mje-customize-the-theme
- Set up menus & widgets: http://docs.enginethemes.com/article/451-set-up-menus-and-widgets
- Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0FeKjbFhE