[EstateEngine] Documentation Overview
This documentation includes all the essential information to help you set up and run your site smoothly.
The below content is the summaries of all the articles in this documentation. You can check out these contents right from the package we provided or access them via our documentation center.
This section describes the function of the files you can get from your member area.
A quick look at the main workflow of EstateEngine including:
- Short description
- How can you monetize from it?
- What can users do?
Giving a step by step guide to help you install your EstateEngine:
- Import Data
- Set up wizard
- Set up general contents
- Set up sidebars and widgets
- Using the required plugins: Visual Composer and Revolution Slider
- Revolution Slider
- Visual Composer
- W3 Total Cache
- Set up the general information
- Setup "submitting a property" form
- Customize the theme
Giving information about other settings in the admin panel.
- Emails management: Conducting the ways to manage your mailing content.
- Members and payments management: Giving information on how to observe and manage members and show you how to set up and manage the payment system in your site.
A short introduction about EstateEngine's extensions.
Should you have any concern while using our theme, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Forum: www.forum/enginethemes.com