[FrE] Documentation Overview
This documentation includes all the essential information to help you set up and run your site smoothly.
Below is the summary of all the articles in this documentation. You can check out these content right from the package we provided or access them via our documentation center.
This section describes the function of the files you can get from your member area.
A quick look at the main workflow of FreelanceEngine including:
- Short description
- How can you monetize from it?
- User roles
- The main workflow
- The Escrow system
Giving a step by step guide to help you install your FreelanceEngine:
- Import data
- Set up the general information
- Set up " Post project" form
- Manage content and appearance
- Customize the theme
- Building Custom Homepage with Elementor
- Setup PayPal Adaptive in Escrow system
- Set up Escrow system with Stripe
- Set up Credit in Escrow system
- Menus and widgets
Giving information about other settings in the admin panel:
4.1. Control basic information
4.2. Projects- Profiles - Portfolios - Testimonials Management
4.3. Emails management
4.4. Members and payment management
A short introduction about FreelanceEngine's extensions.
Should you have any concern while using our theme, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our Forum: www.enginethemes.com/forums/