1.1. Documentation Overview
This documentation includes all the essential information to help you set up and run your site smoothly.
Below is the summary of all the articles in this documentation. You can check out these content right from the package we provided or access them via our documentation center.
This section describes the function of the files you can get from your member area.
A quick look at the main workflow of MicrojobEngine including:
- Short description
- User roles
5. General Settings
Giving a step-by-step guide to help you install and complete other settings in the admin panel:
- Import Data & Select Skin
- Set up general information
- Manage content and appearance
- Set up menus and widgets
- Customize the theme
- Control basic information
- Manage the emails
- Update the theme
Giving details all features and specifications of MicrojobEngine that you need to create a functional specification.
- Set up social login
- Manage “Post a mJob” form & Money withdraw
- Manage Microjob - Order - Delivery - mJob Extra - Profile
- Control member, payment, and withdrawal
- How To Set Up Payment Via 2Checkout?
- How to use Credits to pay for listings & orders
Should you have any concern while using our theme, please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.